CALL FOR PAPERS!!
September 3-6, 2019
The 27th Asian-Pacific Weed Science Society Conference 2019 (27th APWSS)
Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
We are pleased to inform that the Asian-Pacific Weed Science Society (APWSS) and Malaysian Plant Protection Society (MAPPS) will organize the 27th Asian-Pacific Weed Science Society Conference 2019 (27th APWSS) which will be held from September 3-6, 2019 at the Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Therefore, it is a great pleasure to invite you to participate in this conference. Carrying the theme “Weed Science for Sustainable Agriculture and Environment”, this conference will focus on developments in the science of weed management and discuss challenges faced by researchers, practitioners and consumers on problems related to weed management.
Abstract deadline: May 31, 2019
Notice of acceptance : June 30, 2019
Register now and kindly visit our website at http://www.apwss2019.org for online registration.
For further information, please contact our conference secretariat, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nur Azura Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weed biology, physiology and ecology
- Weed management in cropped areas
- Weed management in non-cropped areas and aquatic system
- Herbicide resistant weeds and herbicide tolerant crops
- Allelopathy and allelochemical in weed management
- Biological weed control
- Climate change impact on crop-weed interaction and management
- Invasive weed management
- Weed risk assessment, management and quarantine method
- Herbicide behaviour in soil and water
- Education and extension in weed science
- Herbicide formulation and application technology
- Novel herbicides and herbicide mode of action
- Utilization of weeds for value-added products
- Precision and advances in weed control technology
|Prof. Dr. Stephen Powles
Herbicide Resistance and its Management in Asian Pacific: Challenges and Opportunities
|Prof. Dr Emeritus Robert Zimdahl
Agriculture’s Ethical Horizon: The Role of Weed Science in Sustainable Farming
|Prof. Dr. Stephen William Adkins
Impact of Climate Change on Weed Management
|Prof Dr. Do-Soon Kim
Plant Image Science (Plant Phenomics) as a New Tool for Weed Research
|Dr. Shiv Shankhar Kaundun
Evolution and Non-Target Site Resistance Mechanism in Weeds
|Dr. Michael D. Day
Biological Weed Control: Challenges and Opportunity
|Dr A.N. Rao
Future of Weed Science
|Prof Dr. Samunder Singh
Ecobiology and Management of Phalaris minor
Come and join us. We look forward to meeting you!